Letters to a London Newspaper

I Read your review of the Dylan pop festival with some interest. In my opinion, it was the worst buy in the history of music. I paid 6 poundsterling to sit cramped and paralysed on a flat airfield. It was so crowded I saw and heard nothing. I used to enjoy pop festivals but I was cured last Saturday. Never again.

K. Watkins, Birmingham

I write this letter to all those people who can't undestand the fuss abot Bob Dylan's concert. His music is unique and he is the poet of our generation. There was a strong feeling of friendship out his concert. While dylan sang everyone was holding hands. Complete strangers were talking to each other. Bob dylan was beautiful and so were his fans. He brought us together for two and a half hours. That's what all the fuss was abot.

R. Marks (Miss), London.

Tasks:
  • Looking of the topic
  • Making to the resume
  • What do you know about this statement
  • Looking new vocabulary
    Present this task in front of class next week.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment